The Deeper Walk Certificate Program is a ministry equipping program that can be taken for personal growth or professional enrichment. The training is built around video-based Core Courses 1-3 which can be taken by individuals or small groups. These were designed to equip people in full-time ministry to help struggling believers walk in freedom in Christ, experience emotional healing, and grow in maturity. Although our target audience is those in ministry, these classes are open to all and are beneficial for anyone who wants to go deeper in their walk with Christ.
A certificate of completion is available for those who fulfill the requirements of the Deeper Walk Institute. This certificate is awarded to acknowledge your successful completion of the training and is not a certificate of affiliation with the ministry.
The first three courses are required for the certificate. Each course has two required text books. These are read on the honor system. The last course (Course 4) is not required for the certificate but is recommended for those who want to go deeper.
There are two required papers that should be 3-5 pages long (use 1 inch margins and Times New Roman 12 point font).
1. Take another person through the Steps to Freedom or one of the other tools (e.g., REAL Prayer) from the course and write a paper on the experience.
2. Write a paper on how you plan to apply what you learned in your ministry.
Send us an email to let us know you want to go through the Certificate Program: email@example.com.
In your email, please include your name, your postal address, and the name and/or nature of your interest/ministry.
Once you have sent the email, start attending and reading! If you have questions along the way or need additional guidance, contact us.
After you’ve completed all requirements, please send us an email with the following:
1. Confirmation that you have viewed all sessions from Courses 1-3.
2. Confirmation that you have read all required texts.
3. Attach your paper describing your experience taking someone through REAL Prayer or the Steps to Freedom.
4. Attach your paper describing how you will use what you have learned in ministering to others.
Once you have satisfactorily completed all requirements, we will mail you your certificate.
We believe the materials in this course are life changing and hope you find them tremendously helpful in both your personal walk with God and your ministry to others.