These are no ordinary times…
Have you noticed that life has been a little harder in recent years? Maybe a LOT harder?
Have you felt at times that if one more thing goes wrong, you might just “lose it”? (Or maybe you’ve already lost it more times than you’d care to admit).
It should come as no surprise to anyone that most of us are a little weather-beaten and worn from the storms of life in recent times. While this world is full of beauty, it’s also full of battles.
What you need right now…
What we need right now is not an escape from difficult circumstances, but rather to learn to take care of our hearts and deepen our strength to handle whatever comes our way.
Now is the time to focus on learning the skills and implementing the rhythms that will increase our resilience and prepare us for the journey ahead.
Make a Plan to Build Your Resilience in 2023!
We invite you to take some time to a focus on your heart and strengthening your soul.
Resilience comes from the Latin word, ‘resilio’ which means ‘to bounce back.’ As you learn how to expand your emotional capacity and deepen your attachment to God, you’ll increase your ability to not simply survive, but thrive – no matter what comes your way.
Who is this For?
This conference is designed for anyone who wants to increase their ability to handle the challenges of life, deepen their walk with God, and become more resilient.
In this free online conference, you will get to learn from resilience experts:
- John Eldredge – best-selling author of Resilient: Restoring Your Weary Soul in these Turbulent Times, and founder of Wild at Heart.
- Marcus Warner – co-author of Building Bounce: How to Grow Emotional Resilience, and president of Deeper Walk International.
You’ll come away with:
- A game plan for growing your own emotional resilience.
- Tools and exercises to help you decrease stress & anxiety.
- Understanding of how to build stronger neural pathways.
- Guidance on how to form stronger relational connections with God and others.
- And more…
Why is it Free?
In this day and age, everyone needs to be equipped to successfully navigate the hardships of life. At Deeper Walk, our name is our mission. We exist to help people experience a deeper walk with God, and we don’t want money to stand in the way of anyone who wants to attend this training. Generous donors have made it possible for us to make this completely free!
Because this is free, this is a great resource you can share with friends and family as well as church leaders and missionaries to learn practical yet powerful approaches to growing mental, emotional, and spiritual resilience.
Here’s What You’ll Get:
When you register for this free online conference, you will receive:
- Recordings: Video recordings of each session to watch at your convenience.
- Notes: Downloadable and printable notes and PDF Slides of presentations
- Long-term access to these materials that you can come back to again and again.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click “Add to Cart“
- Proceed to Checkout
- Login or Create your free Deeper Walk account
If you don’t have a Deeper Walk account you can create one for free during the checkout process. You’ll gain access to this free conference as well as instant access to a free Learning Library-Basic subscription with access to over 40 hours of streaming content on areas related to Heart-Focused Discipleship.
Be sure to save your login and password somewhere handy so you can login anytime to access the content you own.
Don’t miss this opportunity to drink deeply from the well of Christian spirituality, and to learn practical insights from modern neuroscience on how to grow your resilience and live with greater peace and stability.
This 2023 Online Christian Conference addresses issues related to resilience, emotional capacity, union with Christ, mental health, building bounce, neuroscience, and more.