“A bruised reed He will not break…”
Everyone suffers from a wounded heart.
But some people have been so deeply wounded, they have what is known as “complex trauma.”
A deeply wounded person is someone experiencing multiple issues in their lives that make it complicated to see healing unfold. It can be difficult to know how to get at the root issues involved so they can begin to make progress in their journey toward wholeness.
People with complex trauma need someone who can come alongside them and skillfully help them in their journey – a journey that often may last years, not just a few sessions.
Who is this For?
This conference is open to anyone who wants to learn more about complex trauma. It will be especially helpful for mental health professionals, pastoral care ministers, and lay people involved in care ministry.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from people doing a similar line of work, letting you know that you are not alone on this often lonely road of ministering to the deeply wounded.
Learn from the Experts
Your host for this online event is Juni Felix – author of You are Worth the Work: Moving forward from Trauma to Faith.
In this online conference recorded in March, 2022, you will get to learn from trauma experts:
- Marcus Warner – author of Understanding the Wounded Heart
- Jim Wilder – Ph.D. Clinical Psychology & chief neurotheologian at Life Model Works
- Chris Coursey – pastoral counselor and president of THRIVEtoday
- Alaine Pakkala – DID expert & founder of Lydia Discipleship Ministries
- Melissa Finger – therapist & author of Trauma Coping System
You’ll get to learn from these experts on:
- The Role of Emotional Capacity in Healing Trauma
- How Spiritual Warfare affects Trauma
- The Unique Challenges of Ministry to Sex Trafficking Victims
- Dealing with Dissociation and Inner Conflicts
- Interview with Dr. Jim Wilder on some of the lessons he’s learned in a lifetime of ministry to the deeply wounded
- And More
Here’s What You’ll Get:
When you purchase this online conference, you will receive:
- Notes: Downloadable and printable notes and PDF Slides of presentations
- Recordings: Video recordings of each session to watch at your convenience.
- Long-term access to these materials that you can come back to again and again.
To register, simply click the “Add to Cart” button and check out. If you have a Deeper Walk online account, sign in and this will be added to your content. If you don’t have one, you’ll create a free account during checkout. If you need help accessing your account, visit https://deeperwalkinternational.org/faq
This 2022 Online Christian Conference addresses issues related to emotional healing, freedom in Christ, complex trauma, and more.