An 8-Week Interactive Small Group on “Building Bounce”
Let’s face it, life is just plain hard sometimes! Everyone will experience adversity at some point. Emotional capacity is the key to navigating adversity well. The more emotional capacity you have, the more hardship you can handle before you get overwhelmed and either melt down, shut down or blow up. The good news is that it is never too late to build more emotional capacity.
Blessed Are The Resilient, For They Shall Bounce Back!
The book, Building Bounce: How To Grow Emotional Resilience, by Dr. Marcus Warner and Stefanie Hinman was written to explain the theory behind growing emotional resilience and provide practical tools you can use in a variety of settings, such as growing your own emotional capacity, parenting children in ways that build joy, and helping others.
Now you have an opportunity to join an 8-week Small Group led by Building Bounce co-author, and Christian Counselor, Stefanie Hinman!
What Does This Course Entail?
In this live, online interactive Small Group, you will have the opportunity to:
- Listen to the authors teach through the key concepts of ‘Building Bounce.’
- Grow in a relational environment as you discuss what you are learning with the group.
- Practice skill-building exercises designed to help you grow your emotional resilience.
- Build stronger connections with God and others that grow emotional capacity.
- Engage in Q&A with co-author and resilience expert, Stefanie Hinman.
How Will I Benefit From Taking This Course?
In this hands-on learning environment, you’ll come away with:
- A game plan for growing your own emotional resilience.
- Tools and exercises you can share with others to help them build more ‘bounce.’
- Understanding of how to grow your ‘joy bucket’ and build stronger neural pathways.
- How to quiet yourself from upsetting emotions.
- Strategies for winning the battle for your mind.
- Guidance on how to form stronger relational connections with God and others.
If you want to increase your own capacity to live with greater joy and less stress, despite your circumstances, Building Bounce can help. This small group study can equip you to understand how to grow your emotional capacity and resilience so you can bounce back more quickly from the difficulties of life that come your way.