Take a Deep Dive into “Understanding the Wounded Heart”
Every heart has been wounded. The good news of the Gospel is that Jesus came not only to forgive our sins, but also to “heal the brokenhearted, binding up their wounds” (Ps 147:3).
Dr. Marcus Warner’s book, Understanding the Wounded Heart, has been our best-selling title for good reason. It is a biblically-balanced, practical guide to understanding how our hearts get wounded, and more importantly, how to see them made whole again.
A 12-Week Interactive Small Group
You are invited to take a deeper dive into this life-changing book with Licensed Professional Counselor Arica Dawe. Arica’s counseling ministry has helped countless people process the hurts of life, finding healing and redemption through the model presented in Understanding the Wounded Heart.
Additionally, Arica has also led numerous in-person groups through Understanding the Wounded Heart and other Deeper Walk materials, so she is an expert, trusted Guide for this journey.
Who Is This For?
This class is open to anyone, but it is specifically designed for people who:
- Want to grow in their understanding of emotional healing.
- Are looking for more tools to help others deal with root-level issues.
- Enjoy interacting in a relational learning environment with other like-minded people.
- Value learning under a professional counselor with vast heart-healing experience.
What Will You Get Out of This Course?
By taking this course you can expect to:
- Gain a stronger understanding of the core causes of emotional wounding.
- Learn practical tools you can put to work in your own life, and in those you minister to.
- Acquire a common language with those who take this course with you (e.g., friends, spouse, etc).
- Be encouraged and strengthened as you apply what you are learning to your life.
- Observe God’s redemptive work in the lives of your fellow group members.
- And more…
If you want to take a deeper dive in understanding how God brings healing and redemption to wounded hearts, this interactive group is a great opportunity.