Everyone’s heart has been wounded…
The fact is, it’s impossible to live in this fallen world and not have your heart wounded. And if we are living with unhealed wounds then our maturity is stunted, our relationships suffer, and we are not able to fully live from the heart Jesus gave us.
However, God has not left us without hope! He is the One who ‘heals the brokenhearted’ and brings restoration to our lives.
In this 5-session series, Dr. Marcus Warner distills what he has learned in over three decades of ministry to wounded people. The result is a simple, transferable model that any believer can use for bringing healing to wounded hearts.
You’ll also begin to identify and overcome the obstacles in your own life that are keeping you from going deeper in your own walk with God.
In this Online eCourse you will learn:
- The WLVS Model of how we get ‘stuck’
- The necessity of building our emotional (joy) capacity, with practical means to do so
- 3Cs for finding spiritual freedom
- Primary types of wounding (A, B, and C wounds)
- The ABC’s of true forgiveness
- A REAL simple model of listening prayer
- …and more
Get this eCourse for FREE! (Retail Value $49.99)
Thanks to a generous donor, we were able to film and produce this course and make it available absolutely free! To access, simply login to your Deeper Walk account and click “My Content.”
If you don’t have a Deeper Walk online account, simply add this product to your cart. You will create a free Deeper Walk account during the checkout process.
Here’s What is Included:
- Notes: Downloadable and printable notes for each session
- Recordings: Video recordings of each session to watch at your convenience.
- Long-term access to these materials that you can come back to again and again.
Please Spread the Word!
If you find this eCourse helpful, why not invite a friend or two to go through it with you?
The 5 videos for this eCourse are also available free on YouTube (here). If you find this eCourse helpful, please share this free resource with family, friends and church leaders.