October 19-20 | Raleigh, NC
EARLY REGISTRATION PRICING EXTENDED!
Coming to faith in Jesus puts us on the path to walking with God and others, however, we were not created to merely walk the path; we were made to walk with God and others relationally.
This 2-Day Conference will help you:
- Understand attachment styles and how the bonding environment you grew up in has shaped you and how it affects your relationships today.
- Realize what makes healthy and unhealthy relationships stick
- Learn how to repair relational patterns when things go wrong
- How to have life-giving conversations with God
- To identify and overcome barriers people struggle with most often in their relationships
- Know what to do when dealing with a narcissist
- and much more!
4 Keynotes and 4 Breakout Sessions each day provide increased relational skill-building opportunities (see the descriptions below).